Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hablo Espanol?

Trolling through my comments section I came across a quick note from the editor of this blog La Opinion de un Ciudadano. If you know Spanish this will be a fine read. It's going in my link section because after I start earning my wages in the stock market and quit the corporate rat race one of my plans for al my free time is to learn Spanish. This is idea originally came to me one weekend while was suffering from acute futbol withdrawal syndrome and the Telmundo channel showing the Mexican Super Liga was my only recourse.

My five year old will be learning French this year so I will be starting there but he'll get my endorsement of Spanish when it is available to him.

In the meantime, here's the abstracts from La Opinion de un Ciudadano

ABSTRACT Creativity is the ability to create new things, or watch those already existing from a different point of view, renewable. Creativity is contrary to the routine, the more of the same, and it is very necessary at all spheres of life, especially in relations with our family. Its main enemies are gray, "pulling the go", "I have too much with my problems" and "someday we will talk". Think and live so creative keeps us young and in love. Written by Santiago Olmedo & Ana Chiva

ABSTRACT. Sarah Palin is aspirant to the vice-presidency of the United States. She is not a person with political experience. But she has aspects particularly interesting to me. She is a mother of five children, able to balance two jobs, the house and the policy. She is also the proud mother of Trig (see photo), a baby born in April, with Down syndrome. And when she was offered the opportunity to do a prenatal diagnosis to offer her the posibility of abortion, she objected. Wow, Sarah!

ABSTRACT In the day's plane crash in Madrid, in which 154 people died, what did God? There are people who ask that. In the video below, a young woman student at the University of Berkeley explains that she became that question when his mother died suddenly at 49 years (in English with Spanish subtitles)

ABSTRACT. Curiously, in the United States, the Democratic candidates who are Catholics (Ferraro in 1984, Kerry in 2004 or now Biden in 2008) are pro abortion. You have a good article about the faith of Biden here. The only improvement of the right to life of the unborn has taken a non-Catholic, George Bush. This president has undeniable flaws but banned one type of abortion more bloody, the partial birth abortion.

ABSCTRACT. Divorce produces a significant harm to the weaker part: the children. Regardless of moral values, it is important not to hide these data. You can here read this article about a work published in Britain

No comments: