Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

What We Do Best

Fanning flames of dissent and discord (with this rotten culture)

Is Rep Kennedy smoking crack (again) ?

Holy Crap! Is the Roman Catholic Church still opposed to abortion? Who knew?



hat tip to Hot Air Pundit

Hey, we're just marching to the beat of our boss:

Matthew 10: 34 Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword. 35 For I came to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. 36 And a man's enemies shall be they of his own household. 37 He that loveth father or mother more than me, is not worthy of me; and he that loveth son or daughter more than me, is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not up his cross, and followeth me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life, shall lose it: and he that shall lose his life for me, shall find it. 40 He that receiveth you, receiveth me: and he that receiveth me, receiveth him that sent me.

No comments: