Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

What I'm Reading




The Incredible Catholic Mass by Fr. Martin Von Cochem circa 1720. From the TAN website:
An absolute revelation to most Catholics! Based on the Traditional Latin Mass, but actually about the essence of the Mass itself. Shows it is not just a prayer, but a powerful sacrifice given to us by Almighty God to fulfill all our spiritual needs. You will divide your life into "before" and "after" you read this book. Going to Mass will never be the same again, once you appreciate the significance of every Mass (as explained by this book). Every Catholic needs to read this! Imprimatur.
I hope to make this a regular feature and maybe someday I'll have my own Amazon sidebar but until then I suggest readers visit TAN books. Don't underestimate the $1.50 pamphlets, they're actually more my speed as this 300 page monster will probably take me four months to read (for the second time.).

No comments: